Ingenico, an Ingenico company, is a leading global online Payment Service Provider. Thousands of businesses in over 70 countries worldwide use Ingenico to manage and secure their online and mobile payments, help prevent fraud and drive their business. Ingenico’s scalable solution allows their customers to increase their checkout conversion and help them enhance sales, both domestic and cross-border. Headquartered in Brussels, we also have regional offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, US and India.
- Make sure that the test mode for the desired BillPay payment method has been unlocked by Ogone. If this is not the case, you should contact the email@example.com.
- Place an order with umlauts or other diacritics in the customer address and article name, at least two articles, a coupon and shipping costs (this order must include both a discount and delivery charges). As e-mail address, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activate the order on the interface of Ogone, where you activate the transaction with the “confirm delivery” button in detail view.
Each order must be activated immediately prior to dispatch. BillPay unfortunately cannot guarantee payments for non-activated orders.
- After activation request has been submitted to BillPay (This is done automatically usually 1-2 minutes after submit) select the account information of BillPay, which was shown on the invoice and the due date in Igenico interface.
Field description Meaning BpAccOwner Account holder BpAccNr Account number BpAccIBAN Bank code BpBank Financial institution BpInvoiceDate Due date BpInvoiceRef Use
Please be aware that BillPay assigns a new account number for each order! This account number is automatically displayed after activation on the shop own invoice. If you use an externally generated invoice, the account number must be taken on this bill!
- Opportunities for taking over the bank connection to the end costumer’s invoice.
- Automatically download of the file over the Ingenico interface: Look chapter 5.1 in the integrationdocument “Ingenico Advanced Batch integration guide”.
- Manuel download of the file over the Igenico interface: Load the needed file a financial history in Igenico interface.
- Message via “Push Reports”: Look chapter 5.2 “Igenico Advanced Batch integration guide” in the integrationdocument “Igenico Advanced Batch integration guide”.
- Manual takeover from the Saferpay interface: Please open the finance overview of the transaction and note the information (bank account, reference, due date) from the textbox with the name “Virtual Ticket (sent by the acquirer)”
If it has not already been done automatically please send us a copy of the invoice for the test order(s) to the email address email@example.com.
This must be the invoice that would be sent to the real customer in live mode containing all relevant information for the order and for the payment information!
Please cancel the entire order in the Ingenico interface where you cancel the order with the “Credit: XXXXXXXX / Y” button in detail view.
- Please repeat the previous steps for all BillPay payment methods that you want to use (Purchase on Account, Purchase by Direct Debit)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the result of the test.